Best Adventure Place in Jaipur - Remarkable Adventures Trip
Rajasthan is a adventure tourist destination which has lots of places where traveler feel like adventures. Rajasthan is known for its vibrant colors and kingdom. Here's forts and palaces always be a part of rajasthani culture, but apart from it you can feel the thrills of elephant ride on hills, camel ride on the desert, paragliding and hot-air ballooning. If we talk about adventure, Pink city - Jaipur is well known for large number of destinations.
5 Best Adventure Places In Jaipur
1) Amer Fort - Amer Fort is a fort located in Amer, Rajasthan, India, its situated high on a hill and popular among tourist for his vibrant and wide colorful architecture. This is the best tourist attraction of Jaipur and the sprawling complex combines both immense fortifications with unexpected beauty and charm. Amber Fort, also known for elephant ride, every year million of tourist come and experience the ride of elephant. #amberfort #elephantridejaipur #jaipuradventuretour
2) Jaigarh Fort - Jaigarh Fort is situated on the promontory called the Cheel ka Teela (Hill of Eagles) of the Aravalli range. The fort was built by Jai Singh II in 1726 to protect the Amer Fort and its palace complex and was named after him. The biggest attraction at Jaigarh fort today is this massive cannon, called Javana, which was cast in 1720 at this fort itself during the reign of Sawai Jai Singh II. These days jai garh fort is best tourist destination for adventure and as well as photography purpose.
3) Dausa - Dausa is a small ancient town named after a Sanskrit word Dhua-sa meaning Beautiful like Heaven. Dausa is situated at about 55 Kms far from Jaipur. This village safari tour will definitely make your vacation a special one and adventurer also. Chand Baori - step well is part of this adventure trip that will allow you to be part of this place.
4) Jhalana Safari Park - One of the most adventurous things to do in Jaipur, Jhalana is acquire popularity for it's Leopard sighting in their natural habitat. Jhalana park has other attractions such as Golden Jackal, Desert Fox, Striped Hyna, Indian Palm Civets and Chital. This wildlife trip will take you the next level of adventure in jaipur, rajasthan.
5) Nahargarh Fort - Nahargarh Fort was built in 1734 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, founder of Jaipur, on the Aravalli hills, as a retreat place. Nahargarh Fort is one such majestic and magnificent fort, stands on the edge of the Aravalli Hills. If you are looking for adventure fort in jaipur for explore then Nahargarh Fort is one of the best spot. Nahargarh Fort known for its old history, architecture and luster.
Indo Route offer best adventure place in rajasthan, Best Adventure Tours in Rajasthan, Best Adventure Places In Jaipur, 5 remarkable adventures places in jaipur, top honeymoon destinations in Rajasthan, paragliding in jaipur, adventure spots in jaipur.